Schedule a Wedding

Want to get married? Please complete the form below or call the General Sessions Court Division V directly for your requests. Judge Hayes provides a bouquet and onsite photos for your special occasion. If you would like to get married off site, please let us know. We want to make your day special.

To Complete form